Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And the probability was really 0.01...

Today I was to become the secretary for the EB.  :)


I did my best to not expect to even meet Law today cause he hardly stayed-back yesterday so I just thought to myself, "What is the probability that he'd even stay-back for today and if he did, what would be the probability that I'd even get to see him since I'm working in a room and he'll probably be walking around, ushering people maybe?"


And so, as soon as I got excused from the laboratory, I rushed to my work place, eager to get started even if it meant I couldn't see Law.


When I reached the meeting place, they told me that my room got changed and so I went to my allocated room, ready for work.


And then just as I sat down in my place, he entered the room and walked around a bit before going out.


I thought to myself, "Well, at least I saw him for a bit today. :)" when he suddenly came back in with his bag and sat down.


Turned out, we were kind of working together. :D


We got properly introduced to each other and even if he did forget my name halfway through, at least he asked what my name was again.


And when I dropped my pen to the ground, I think I bumped into a wall but I really don't remember doing so but then he pointed it out. He said something again after that but then the next candidate came in.


He hardly asked any questions to the candidates and I was a little surprised what with him having a vast experience in all kinds of public speaking competitions.


At least he isn't as fair as he looks like. XD


And I really like his voice. It's so clear and filled with a certain aura that makes you want to stop whatever it is you're doing and pay attention to him.


And even when he messed up a bit, he still managed to cover-up his mistakes and I was really impressed.


On a side note, I'm glad I didn't run for SC cause their expectations were so high and I had this feeling that I wouldn't even look impressive. :|


I hope I'll get to work with him even more. :D


God has really been kind to me and so I shall study after this as a sign of gratitude.


I also hope that I'll get to say "Hi!" normally to all my seniors and that we could all be really friends with each other.


I mean, even with Law, cause you know, it'll be hard trying to get him to like me in that way so it'd be good even if we can become friends that can actually talk with each other normally. And then become really good friends. :)


Up till this day, I haven't had any really close relationships with friends who are older than me.


Maybe, hopefully, he'll become one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment