Friday, January 27, 2012

Honestly thinking...

Up until I got my first follower, I really really thought that I was just talking and crapping and ranting to myself since if I did all those stuff to my siblings, they'd all get bored with my rantings about Law.


Example: Last night, I told my sisters that Law is so effing cute cause he doesn't curse and they all just went "Meh." =-=;


The other day, I chatted with June via Facebook and she and I ranted to each other about Law and her guy (whom I shall call Sam).


The following is a snippet of our conversation. (Please don't mind our English grammar. We were just ranting and our Malaysian slang came out XD)


June: ... Law is cute for you XD
Me: Why you say that???????
June: Hahahaha IDK but ngam (he is suitable for) you la.
Eh, he's shorter than you right?

And then I kept on denying my height. But I think that it's kind of true.

But I'm praying that it's not true.

But, when I searched for the average height for Malaysians just now I discovered that the average height for a Malaysian woman is 153.3cm while for a Malaysian man it's 164.5cm.

I am freaking 163cm.

I used to want to be 165cm because that's the height that Lee Jong Hyun wants his girlfriend to be. :)

But now it's like a curse.

I remember once a conversation between one of my elder twin sister (Sky).

Me: I hope I'll be able to grow tall until 165cm.
Sky: Ei, don't la. Being tall is a curse. There aren't that many guys here who are tall.
You'll be sorry when you realise you're taller than the guy you like.

So true. So effing true.

Reminds me, during badminton practice today, I almost cursed cause I sucked so badly.

I was like "PHAAAAAAA~!" which sounds almost similar to "FUUUUUUUU~!" and one of the guy seniors looked at me weirdly.

I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I'm really trying to be a female after years of not being one!

Must be the 9GAG influence!

But right now, somehow, I really am doubting that I'll ever be in a love kind of relationship with any guy.

We'd probably end up as friends or something.

Cause I think I'm more a guy than a girl so most probably they'll think of me as a guy.


That doesn't mean I'm turning to girls now.

Going to sleep soon with these thoughts in my head. I need to wake up early for driving class tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, really? He doesn't curse? Cute~!
    ( It's exactly like my crush last year! He was never rough, even with other guys! ^^ )
    And love is meant to be accepting of everything!
    So someone will love you just the way you are! ^u^
    ( Am I being corny? )
    Good luck with Law! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. XD You're not being corny at all. :)
      Thank you for the wish. :) It means a lot.
      Hope you'll do well in your own conquest. XD

      Delete