Saturday, January 21, 2012

Causing my mind to spin and spin and spin...

There was a status update I saw on Facebook yesterday.


"Whenever we like a guy/girl, we always think that we're never attractive enough for them."


Well, not those words exactly but somewhere around those lines.


I can't help feeling that that's how I feel now.


Like when I look at myself in the mirror at home, I'd think "Hey, I don't look that bad. :)"


But then at school whenever I catch a glimpse of myself in any shiny surface I can hear my mind screaming "OMG YOU ARE SO EFFING UGLY!"


I showed my sisters his picture last night and I thought that one of them would recognize him since he was her junior in college but she said that she hardly saw him. Although there was a slight pause...


But for now since I'm not going to see him for more than a week, I'm going to improve myself tremendously so that the next time he sees me he'd at least acknowledge me as a person he'd be able to talk to normally.


Like for instance, I was really tempted to give stupid-lame mottos for our sports house but then I realised one of his best friends were in my house (it's a pity that he's not TT^TT) so I did my best to come up and find good mottos.


And some of the seniors liked the idea so hopefully, somehow, Law will find out and think that I'm not some stupid fool or something.


I checked his Horoscope yesterday and I found out that he is a Virgo.


Virgo


Positive traits: discriminating, fastidious, analytical, meticulous, modest, precise (i.e. a perfectionist who is down to earth)
Negative traits: fussy, self-conscious, cynical, hypercritical, finicky, over-conforming


Love trait: Dependable and sincere and have very few illusions about affairs of the heart. They show their love in small gestures than lavishing attention on their partners and are cautious in the extreme about making the first move. They are also too down-to-earth to be swept away.


In other words, he has a very high standard in everything.


I mean, I don't know him that well but I can tell what kind of person he is.


For example, modest.


He wears a plastic black watch, wears the same shoes everyday to school, wears old jeans and drives a very small car that is considered one of the cheapest here where I live. 
(I sound like a stalker but I just notice these things. It's not like I follow him around where ever he goes to. I just notice them whenever I bump into him by chance.)


Another one would be fastidious.


For their presentation, he made the slideshow and it was really awesome and it even had small details that made the slideshow even better.


About the negative parts... I'm not entirely sure. Maybe I'll get to know them when I get to know him even more.


And when I checked whether or not our relationship will be good or not, the book just stated "In tune".


What the hell does that mean?


My sisters told my mom that I liked him yesterday also and she keeps on wanting to look at him cause she's very paranoid about people that we like.


Even my sisters had to hide their boyfriends from my mom the first couple of weeks.


But now I don't feel too worried about not being able to talk to Law cause it took my sisters some time to talk to others as well. :)


I'm going to finish my designing work after this and then proceed to do my homework cause my family's going out to night and I'll get to taste my first real alcoholic drink in 18 years! XD


Okay, I should get going now. :)


Law is very cute. XD


Just thinking about our conversation the other day and his words to the interview candidates make me smile. XD


Cause what he said seriously sounded slightly crazy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment