Thursday, January 12, 2012

Almost, maybe, probably dented

Well today, I almost couldn't control myself from staring at him every time I saw him at the cafeteria.


I MUST NOT STARE.


While I was staring at him during the first break, I saw him sitting with a group of girls and I tried not to think too much about it but then when I looked back, there was this girl who sat like super close to him.


At first I was like, "Oh, so that must be his girlfriend."


But then, he had this rejecting kind of body language towards her.


He shifted his shoulders away from hers and then the next time I glanced, he was walking past me to a different table and then sat with a group of guys.


So, my hypothesis from this observation is;


a) She is not his girlfriend.
b) He does not like her flirting with him.
c) He is single.


^^


Of course I could be wrong but I don't know much about him just yet.


Or he could just be not on lovey-dovey terms with his girlfriend??? o.O


Anyway, he sat with a different group of people during the 2nd break (there were girls there too =-=, but a different set from usual) and I only glanced at him a million times cause I pretended to be looking at something behind him. XD


He was drinking Cola with his right pinky raised, but he somehow didn't seem gay.


OMG, PLEASE DON'T LET HIM BE GAY.


But he doesn't seem gay to me.


Well, from that information, I know he likes Cola and he's right-handed. :D


Although I only drink Cola at the movies or when I eat McD, I could drink it every day if it meant I could talk normally with him and be his friend. XD


The Election Board audition is tomorrow. I hope I'll be able to get through it and become an Election Board trainee cause a lot of my seniors are pestering me to run for a position in the Student Council.


I tried telling them "No" but I couldn't have told them that 50% of the reason why I'm joining the Election Board is so that I can become closer to Law.


Okay, I must go exercise now.  :D


I really want to be able to talk with him. :)


As in having a normal conversation with him.


Big dreams. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment