Monday, January 9, 2012

Ticking bomb

I saw Law twice today but of course I did my best to act normal and not stare at him.


I went on Facebook and then they posted some pictures of the Orientation Games and then, of course, I looked through them and even when I saw him being a git and all, I felt kind of happy. It was a weird sensation. :)


I really don't know if I'll ever have a chance with him.


I mean, he looks kind of like an arrogant person (of which type of guy I seem to always have a thing for) which is usually bad(?) but I don't know.


When I look at him I feel like, "Yes. I must try harder to be prettier for him."


It's amazing what these kind of feelings can do to a girl.


Last year, I found it hard to eat a little but now I feel like I could live on bread and water alone. Okay, maybe not to that extent, but I'm giving more effort in how I look like.


I even shaved off my moustache (which does not look like a man's one, FYI. Just small bits of hair). 


I'm now going to exercise. 70% for him.


Yes, I think I'm going crazy.


Cause I barely know him and he doesn't even recognize me and yet I'm doing a whole lot to get him to notice me.


Pretty sure he has a girlfriend so I've better stop liking him before I get all depressed and everything.


I wonder how I'll feel in a month's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment