Monday, January 23, 2012

Always there


There's so many things I'd like to put down but I can't think of any way that I can arrange them very systematically so for now I'll just arrange them chronologically according to the time that I thought about it.




First, yesterday, I was bored (as usual) so I went through my Facebook newsfeed when I came upon a post by this page that I liked entitled "7 Ways to Know if You're in Love."


And just for the heck of it, I read it.


The first 6 reasons were pretty much expected.


I tried going through my newsfeed just now to find the post so that I could quote the first 6 reasons cause Facebook is lagging but I couldn't find it.


But I remember the last one very well.



1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.


That sentence really caught me because it was true.


I was only thinking about Law the whole time.


Still, I know it's not love. 


Only a very strong infatuation. :)




Second, somehow I kept on expecting to meet him today when I went out with my sisters. Somehow.


But of course I didn't meet him. :(


Third, now I really like listening to love songs.


English love songs.


What is happening to me?


What happened to all my K-Pop and K-Rock love?


What the hell is wrong with me?


This is just bad. =-=;


When they were playing Extreme's take on More Than Words just now at Times, I somehow kept on expecting him to suddenly show up and then somehow I'd get to talk with him.


But of course he didn't show up.




Fourth, my mind keeps on dreaming about him.


And it has this annoying habit of trying to make up scenes which I highly doubt will happen between him and I even though it'd be nice if they all actually did happen.


Urgh. My mind's doing that right this moment.


And it'll probably continue to do that long after I post this up.


I feel like banging my head from the embarrassment.


But thankfully, I'll always get to catch myself from taking any of the dreams any further.




On another note, I stuffed myself silly at a buffet last night in celebration of two birthdays, mine and my elder twin sisters.


I was supposed to get to drink my first real alcoholic drink but I didn't.


I'm not upset though. I feel quite happy somehow cause I feel like I'm unique. XD


Lame. I know. But still, I don't know anyone my age and who is legal to drink it that hasn't taken a sip of alcohol.


I got to jog off the calories today in the morning so I must do my best to keep them down. I must not gain weight!




I keep on hoping that Law will show up at my friend's Chinese open house for Chinese New Year tomorrow.


But even then, I wouldn't know what to do.


I'd probably become all shy and all or something worse and then end up looking stupid in front of him.




And last night I asked my younger sister what she thought of him.


Her: I think he can actually look good. He looks like Jong Hyun...
Me: What? But Jong Hyun has big eyes and he has-
Her: No, I mean if he gets a hair make-over or something.
Me: But he doesn't have big-
Her: Make-over, make-over.

Actually, one of my elder sister said the same thing two nights ago.

Who is Jong Hyun?

Unless you don't know who he is, here is a picture of him.


Introducing (again) Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE (not Kim Jong Hyun from SHINee)!

Just now, and the day before, I was actually doubting that both of them looked alike (especially since Jong Hyun is 182 cm while Law is probably 165 cm) but now I do see a slight resemblance between the both of them. Especially their hairstyles.

Weirdly, the first thing that I notice when I look at a guy is their hair (sadly, not their eyes) cause I can somehow tell their personality from their hairstyle.

After all, it was they themselves who asked the hairdresser to cut it in that way.

And Law is a good boy. :)

At least, he himself admitted so. XD 

Actually, I don't think that they resemble each other after all.

It's just that they both give off kind of the same aura; slightly cold and unapproachable but there's some kind of nice vibe coming from them. :)

Okay, I've got to stop ranting about him cause I was supposed to do some stretching 30 minutes ago but I'm still trying to find the post about the ways to know if I'm in love.

Still going to try.


EDIT


I found the post!!!! Finally!!!! XD


♥ 7 signs your falling in love♥

7. You'll read their texts over and over again

6. You'll walk really really slow while you r with them

5. They become all you think about

4. You'll get high just by their smell

3. You'll realize that you're always smiling, when you think about them

2. You'll do anything for them


1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.



EDIT AGAIN


The grammar of the post really sucks but I'm just going to keep it the way it was. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment