Monday, January 30, 2012

It's okay to be cool about it :)

And so I shall fill up this post about my sightings of Law as usual. :)


Today was the first day of college after the Chinese New Year Holiday.


I didn't get to see him during the first break cause we had a house meeting which went quite okay. :)


At least, I hope that I didn't make too much of a fool of myself like what I did during our Biology practical.


Anyway, during the second break, I wanted to go off early (cause I was really really hungry) but I did the correct thing to do and that is to wait for my friends before going to the cafeteria (which just opened a second stall! XD).


So just as we were about to reach the stairs, Law was also walking down with his friends.


And another sign that he's modest.


His shirt is so faded.


Okay, never mind. I don't think you'll get what I mean.


So I just walked behind him normally and June and my other friend (the only other one that I told, Helen) kept on pointing out that he was in front of me, especially Helen but I didn't feel like that was something to make such a huge fuss about so I just smiled.


And then I saw him again, buying chicken rice while I stood in line but of course I didn't want to look like I was gawking at him only so I looked elsewhere.


I also realised he was really shorter than me.


Sadly.


But still, his height doesn't matter.  :)  That is, if this feeling gets serious.


I also found out he isn't a bright student (guessing he only got 1 A for his AS-Levels).


But, academical intelligence is not everything. :)


Success comes from the person himself.


Anyway, after I bought my food I was about to go back to the place I "reserved" for my friends and I when I realised, he was literally in the table right next to us.


I think it's cause the whole place was already full.


Nevertheless, I got slightly scared somehow so I just waited for June before I went to my seat and I tried looking for Helen but she was sitting with out other group of friends (our group fits into two tables) which was quite far away but then some of them came to the table I "booked".


June was giving me "the smile" but I just did my best to not look in his direction.


I mean, he was sitting with a girl. Alone.


That is, until some guys came to join them.


And previously when he was buying his food, he was laughing with another girl so, you know, I did my best to just be cool and not become some drama queen.


But yeah, I just saw him during those times.


Why am I so freaking tall compared to other girls my age?


He wouldn't like someone taller than him, right?


But it's okay, I decided not to put my hopes up too high cause I don't want to hurt myself.


Going to bath now and then write Ken a letter so that he feels appreciated by all of us. :)

2 comments:

  1. Argh! I get that way too!
    I felt really discouraged when I saw my past crush always with this one girl.. ;(
    But keep on going strong, and height doesn't matter! ^^

    ReplyDelete