Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am now 18 :D

Today I have officially turned 18! :D


All my close friends gave me a surprise party in one of the lecture halls. Even a guy whom I don't really know was kind enough to wish me "Happy Birthday" and he shook my hand and even sang "Happy Birthday" together with them. :) Thank you you kind human!


I kind of knew their plan since yesterday but I didn't want to tell them.  :)  They must have worked really hard. :D


Thank you guys, although I doubt you guys will ever find this blog, cause you all made my day.


They gave me a cake, gifts, a card and a letter. :D


And even the parts which were accidental turned out to be an awesome present too. :D


Like the part when they all were leading me upstairs.


So far, I've only told two people about my crush on Law.
It was these two who led me upstairs.


While we were going up and being noisy, one of them suddenly nudged me and when I turned around to look at her, I saw that Law was right behind her so I quickly turned to look in front of me.


I HOPE HE DIDN'T NOTICE THAT.


And so I rambled and ranted on and on to my friends about really out-of-topic stuff cause he was heading to the same floor also.


And now that I think of it, why the heck did I ramble????


That was sooooooooo embarrassing. =-=;


I should have been quiet and just shut the hell up.


I saw him also as another friend was leading us to go up the stairs to the lecture hall and I passed him and he looked at me for a bit and I was really uncertain whether or not to say "Hi!" but the moment passed and I missed my chance. :(


I was slightly scared of saying "Hi!" cause I wasn't sure and was afraid of his reaction.


Also, his friend was there. =-=;


I really hope I didn't leave a bad impression on him.


I think I'll tell my sisters about my thing for him tonight.  :) 


I'm still waiting for a miracle for me to happen.


Up till today, I've never felt like I was someone really special for anyone. Really.


For once, I'd like to be someone's special someone.  :) 


On a side note, I went to the dentist today and maybe in a couple of months time, I'll get to take my braces off. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment