Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Head

I really hope I won't fall for him or anything cause I know there's no possible way that he'd ever be interested in me.


TT^TT


I screamed my lungs out in front of him during the orientation game so he probably thinks I'm some kind of unfeminine human.


I hope I don't end up stalking him.


Even when I look at his page I already feel so embarrassed like "What the heck do you think you're doing??????!!!!"


Hopefully I won't feel anymore of this for anyone within this place.


Although the plus side is that I feel the need to become more presentable and prettier and slimmer and all of those ridiculous but needed nonsense. :)


He shall be coined the name of Law after the TEKKEN character. :)


Yesterday, I kind of sat in his place and I spoke to him a bit today.


I hope this will go fast. Please. TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment