Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What was I thinking???!

Today was club choosing day.


Initially I wanted to sign up for Christian Fellowship or for the Music Club (more leaning towards the Music Club cause non-CF members can still participate in their club activities) but the people who promoted the club didn't seem really enthusiastic. And I was also afraid of this one guy there cause he was overly joyful.


But then the Public Speaking Club promoters came up and then I saw this guy which I was kind of interested in since last year.


So I joined the club.


But not only for the guy! =-=;


The club also helps to promote our self-confidence and also our speech so that we can allure people to listen to us. Which is really what I need if I really intend to join the Student Council. :) (Please?)


And honestly, the way they promoted, you could tell that they meant what they said. I was listening to the president's every word.


So switching gears back to the guy.


As I've already promised to myself earlier on, I will do my best to not become interested in any guy.


So I just ended up hardly not staring at him whenever he spoke and I just stared at the other people around him.


And it worked. CHA CHING! XD


So I must congratulate myself on not looking too much like a fool which I kind of did but only because of certain factors...


At least I didn't write down my name using a coloured felt-tip pen and I used a normal black-inked ballpoint pen. If I hadn't, I'd probably be dying of embarrassment this minute.


I know for sure I'll never get his attention (what with more than 80% of the club members being females and I bet most of them just joined because of him) but it'd be nice if he knew my name. :)


That doesn't mean we've got to go out or anything like that either.


I hope hope hope I don't embarrass myself again tomorrow.


Will continue a good effort!


PS. On a different note, I got myself three new friends today! :D Must be more friendly to them tomorrow and others cause I kind of left them and I stupidly didn't introduce them to my other friends cause they aren't local people. >-<

No comments:

Post a Comment