Friday, January 20, 2012

Who would have known?

I came to school extra early today cause my brother had to be at his school by 6.30am so I was at school by 6.40am even though school only started at 8.00am.


But the main thing here is that for the first time since school started, I didn't see Law at all today.


I didn't think I'd get upset over such a menial matter but here I am feeling disappointed that I didn't get to look at him.


But come to think of it, I won't get to see him for a whole week because of our school break for Chinese New Year.


And I'm sure that since he's Chinese, he must have took an early leave for a vacation.


I already knew I wouldn't have been able to see him during the first break due to a meeting but even when I had to attend a short camp meeting, I didn't see him either.


I really do feel disappointed.


I didn't think it was obvious but then even people who I don't really talk to asked why I looked so sad and right then and there I thought to myself, "Does Law really affect me?"


I couldn't really focus in class today.


I keep on replaying the chances I had on my birthday to say "Hi!" to him but I missed them all.


I screwed up.


Who knows when I'll get the chance to actually talk to him cause I already promised to myself that if I got to talk to him for a few more times, I'd pluck up the courage to add him on Facebook.


I told my sisters last night. They didn't give much of a reaction cause they said they expected it.


You know, all those mangas I read make crushes-turned-into-true-love look so easy.


How the hell do those girls and guys pluck up the courage to even start to talk to each other???!


It's so hard just to even look at him.


I sometimes wish I wasn't so shy.


I'm sure I'd have talked to him more by now.


I wonder if he knows I am interested in him?


Please, please, please give me the chance to be able to have a normal conversation with him so that we can get to know each other better.


I also really really really want to look prettier.


I freaking wish I was pretty enough for him.


Sometimes, I wish I was so freaking beautiful that people would turn to look. I really want to know how that feels like.


Law is really a shining, radiant creature (note: not a vampire) and I really don't know how someone of my stature will ever get the chance to become his friend.


I hope, I really really hope that he'd notice me and take an interest in me.


I am really jealous of my sister cause for both of the times that she had a crush on two different people, both of them also fell for her and one of them is still going strong with her. The first one was a little complicated.


I just wonder how they all do it.


All my siblings have such radiant personalities.


And they are all really hot or pretty or gorgeous.


I always feel like the runt of the litter no matter how many times they say I'm the prettiest.


Cause let's face it, my face is not as captivating as theirs.


I don't even have an outstanding personality cause I always am the person who is backstage, never front stage.


All of them have been front stage.


For once, I'd really like something that I want to happen to me actually happen to me.


Please, please, please let Law suddenly talk to me and when he does, please please please let the both of us hit it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment