Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Holding my breath

I started my job as an Election Board trainee today!!! :D


I also kind of expected to not see Law today at all cause you know... And I'm also trying to get a certain theory into my head.


Like, even if I always notice him, that doesn't mean he always notices me no matter how many times we happen to be in the same place.
This means that the chances of me even being friends with him isn't a huge probability.
But that doesn't mean it's a small probability either since I've joined EB. :)


And so I saw him in four places today.


Early in the morning: Student Lounge
1st Break: Canteen
2nd Break: Assembly Hall
During the SC Interviews: In the top levels of the building


I really didn't expect him to stay-back for today since he didn't last Friday so all the same it made me slightly happy. :)


He saw me running up and down and I did my best to not stare at him.


I wonder if he knows I even stare at him?


Must not be a stalker!!!!! =-=;


But when you're interested in someone, isn't it normal to like to stare at them to a certain extent???


At least I control myself from always looking at him. Well, at least I try to.


I don't just go, "Oh look, it's Law. Let's just stare at him and not do anything else."


Anyway, there was this one part while I was on duty when he came down to my level and he went to check on the SC President and Secretary candidates so he had to pass me.


I looked down so that I wouldn't look at him and I hope no one noticed that I was slightly very distracted.


The sad part was, when I looked up, I realised he was around my height. Roughly.


But maybe it's just because he slouches??? TT^TT


Sometimes it's a curse for being taller than the average Malaysian female.
Cause the average Malaysian male ain't that tall either. XD


What I write in here doesn't matter right????
Cause the probability of him ever finding this is near to 0.01.


And Law, if you do read this, I hope that you won't feel offended.
Please be happy knowing that you had at least one secret admirer. :)


I'll do my best to not stare at him tomorrow. But I can't promise that I won't. :)


This infatuation is slowly starting to fade. That's good news.


However, I know I'll miss this bubbly feeling cause seeing him really makes my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment