Monday, February 27, 2012

Drained

I wonder why I feel so tired today.


Maybe it's cause I didn't get to see Law at all today so it's been three days since I last saw him.


I arrived at school late because of my doctor appointment and all my friends raved on to me about how Law had his hair cut and I really did want to see how he looks like now but I couldn't.


I want to see him.


And I feel super super super sad cause this Friday will be the last official Election Board activity which is to clean up the reception room before it disbands.


And what's even worse is that they'll start to clean around 12.20 pm and I'll only be let off at 2.50 pm and by that time, everything would have been clean and Law would have gone home.


I don't even think I'll get to go to the review meeting this Thursday cause I'm a year one.


So, I'll basically have small hope of meeting Law and talking to him.


I just feel glad that at least I've added him on Facebook and that, you know, he knows me. :)


I shall try my best to feel content with just that.


For now, I'll just let the seeds fall where ever it is that they're meant to fall to.


My sister, Skye, said that if there really is something between us, then he should be the first to make the move to approach me, not me because I might end up making the situation worse.


But, I think it'd be okay to smile at him. :)


Besides, there were a couple of incidents where he approached me so I should think that all of those counts.


Tomorrow, I hope that I'll get more encounters with him so that I can smile at him and maybe, maybe get to talk with him.


Please God. I'm praying.


P/S. I just played with the tarot app on Facebook again just for fun and I asked whether or not if Law is interested in me or not and I got this.


The Chariot - Victory (Orthotopic) Relationship between lovers will develop rapidly without hinder, but you two need more sweet talks and communication. The relationship will be a vigorous true love that overcomes difficulties. Being single, you will encounter someone you like. He is good at controlling his affections, in such, you should not hold back. It is because he has a warrior character that does not indulge his emotions. Thus you will need to take the initiative to strive for what you want.


It sounds a lot like Law so I will use it to motivate myself for tomorrow.


I must say "Hey!" and smile to him.


I must.


Even if I might regret the way how I said it later, I won't regret saying it.


I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment