Sunday, February 19, 2012

We should never cry for more bread when our baskets are filled with loaves

How should I put this?


It's awesome and everything for me to go on liking Law but that doesn't mean he'll return my feelings for him.


I'm blaming the cause of this small state of slight depression on the Magic Crystal Ball application on Facebook.


I know it's all just crap and everything but still.


I was occupied with a whole lot of quiz, horoscopes, predictions and love calculators just now cause I'm kind of procrastinating before I get on with my homework which isn't much anyway.


Both of the love calculator and horoscope match contradicted each other to the max.


According to the calculator, my chances with Law is pretty slim but according to the horoscope match, he is the perfect match for me.


Highly amusing, as usual.


My love prediction for today is "Your admirer will approach you soon" or something like that cause I closed the browser before I had the chance to copy and paste the prediction.


Amusing, again.


Today, my sisters and I went to a newly opened library in town and I saw some Star Wars books and out of curiosity, I started reading one of them because Law likes Star Wars and the story seemed interesting enough so I became a member of the library and borrowed the book.


I borrowed the oldest copy that I could find.


Showdown at Centerpoint - Roger MacBride Allen
Published in 1995

I just saw a couple of reviews about it just now and things didn't look to peachy.

Apparently, it's a book from a disappointing series.


I wanted to take Star Wars:Fate of the Jedi, BACKLASH initially but the font was too huge and if Law caught me reading that book, I'd look like a kid.

At least the book I borrowed has small font.

But the latter looks more interesting. 

I'll get started on reading the former after I finish my maths homework (not a lot thank goodness).

Law's actually indirectly getting me to read again which is a hobby I've not cultivated seriously in a long time.

I must not be afraid of taking risks if any opportunity (that isn't stupid) cause this will be the last week for the both of us to be working together.

I'm praying that I'll get to work together with him.

Now, I must study.

No comments:

Post a Comment