Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Early today

That's cause I won't be going online later as I will be studying Chemistry and Mathematics (which is what I'm supposed to do now) but somehow, I know I'll do just fine. I'm just going to revise a bit after I bathe and then after I eat dinner as well until around 12.00 am or so.


Physics and Biology was actually quite okay but I didn't have enough time to finish my Physics paper (which is a first time for me). I hope that all my hard work doesn't become a fail or anything.


I'll probably be going on Facebook towards the end of my studying period but it'll only be for a short while.


Anyway... :)


I went to school as usual and I was kind of hoping to see Law before I sat for my Physics paper so that I could get pumped up to answer my paper but I didn't get to see him, sadly.


There was a short break after the Physics paper and before the Biology paper started so I took that time to cram more additional information into my head.


But throughout that time, I was trying to find Law.


Some seniors stopped by to talk to me and cheer me up and I feel happy that they did but still I was kind of hoping to see Law.


So I was scratching my head away (which is an annoying habit that I need to get rid of) and busy talking to Helen when Helen suddenly said to me "Beth, look!" to which I looked up but I didn't see anything.


Me: What? What's happening?
Helen: It's L-... I mean, Josh just passed! (She nicknamed him Josh)

And then I had to be all so foolish to bend to my left to try and get a glimpse of him but somehow my mind was too cluttered with Biology facts and stuff that I couldn't focus on finding him so I gave up.

After the Biology paper, Helen and I went down together to the student lounge.

I wanted to put my bag on a table that was quite near the entrance but I decided against it and followed behind Helen when I noticed that if I had placed my bag on the former table, I would have been right next to Law and then I kind of regretted not putting my bag there. He was laughing with his friend and I felt really jealous of the friend just then.

Nevertheless, I just sucked it up and placed my bag on another table before excusing myself to go to the washroom.

When I came back, I suddenly realised that I needed to hand in my English assignment so I rushed over to Helen.

Me: Shoot! I forgot that the assignment deadline was today! I have to go see teacher first kay?
Helen: Wait, wait. I'm coming also.
Me: *Starts rooting around in my file for my assignment and then looks up to notice that Law was right next to me at the other table and then looks back down*
Helen: *Whispers* Hey, you know just now when you went to the washroom, Josh came over and looked here.
Me: Ha? So?
Helen: HUIYOH! XD

I mean, posting that conversation up was kind of random but then again, why did he look there? His peers weren't sitting at that table.

And then, when I announced that I had to go see my English teacher, he kind of shuffled back to his seat.

Somehow, I find that this is a positive feedback. Like I have a chance.

And now comes my favourite part, my love predictions! XD

The Hierophant - Assistance (Orthotopic) You will encounter a honorable lover, who will meet your spiritual needs. He is a good candidate. You will be loved by someone who is emotionally attached to you. Being single, you will have a chance to meet your true love. You yearn for someone who is older than you, because he or she can make you feel secure and gives you spiritual satisfaction. This relationship would be either old-fashioned or platonic (which is the type of relationship that I want :)).

And my favourite for today: Things are going your way and your admirer will see your strong sense of interest in him in the near future.

Does that mean that Law is my admirer? Cause, he's the only one that I'm having a strong interest in right now. XD

Tomorrow is the last Election Board meeting and when I read the text that informed me about it, my heart started beating really fast cause it would mean that it'll be one of the last times that I'd actually get to be really near him.

I'm going to stayback a bit until my sister fetches me because I want to see if anything will happen if I do.

I will smile at him tomorrow. I can't be afraid of these things.

I will go bath now, eat dinner and then study Chemistry and then study Mathematics.

He's been on my mind a lot lately. :)

I hope hope hope that tomorrow will be a lucky day for me because according to the horoscope daily compatibility, tomorrow my best compatibility is with Virgo at 92% and Law is a Virgo.

Please please please let tomorrow be a good day for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment