Thursday, February 2, 2012

Word of the day: FOOLISH

I must do my best to not be distracted by Law throughout Leadership Camp.


Or else, I'll look like some idiotic, pathetic, fool.


I didn't see him during the first break even though I tried hard to find him. Turns out, my back was facing him so obviously, I couldn't see him. =-=;


At least I didn't stare at him.


As for our second break, I did catch a few glimpses of him now and then but since our table was unusually full today, I was busy communicating with all of my friends so I didn't pay too much attention to him.


Honestly, today really felt like a really long day.


When the bell rang for the second break, I thought it was time to go home already but of course that was my own false alarm ringing.


When the real final bell rang, I waited for one of my friends before going to the Election Board meeting but even though we took our time to reach there, we both were early so I think we gave off the impression of being super excited. And not in the good way.


Law was already in the room so I didn't want to enter just yet until one of my seniors gave the green light.


And I did my first foolish thing by bowing 90 degrees when I entered the room.


Law just stared and I bet he was thinking, "That girl again? Why the hell did she bow down?"


I feel like hitting myself for always doing stupid things that probably other people will remember and use to laugh or scoff at.


I blame myself for being influenced by all those Korean variety and music shows where they always bow down at the beginning and end of every show.


When they asked us to help around, I reacted unusually slow today.


I was slightly preoccupied because I was texting my music teacher because I had to quit going for my piano lessons. TT^TT


I would have normally just went out to find a rag to wipe down the banner but I was being a fool today. Of course.


Law just went out and came back with a rag and even though the other seniors asked him to ask us year ones to do it he was like "It's okay. I'm feeling nice today."


Another senior handed another piece of cloth and I grabbed at it (like a fool) but my other friend got it so she got to help Law out.


Throughout the meeting, I did my best to not always turn and stare at him but I think he knows.


He's not a fool.


So tomorrow, I won't stare at him. I can't afford to.


All I did was ask questions like an idiot. 


I bet they all think I'm an idiot.


For one, I was the only nerd taking down notes about everything the seniors dictated. =-=;


But after the meeting, when I felt like every senior hated me, one of them smiled at me and another one of my friends so I feel like I still have hope to not make everyone hate me.


I hope that I'll get closer to all my seniors, not only Law, throughout the camp.


I wish someone could tell me what to talk about and how to have a conversation with people older than me cause I always have this fear of people older than me unlike kids these days.


I hope that I won't be all awkward and everything.


I need to turn my switch on and be a dandy and optimistic girl throughout this camp.


I must make everyone happy and do my best to not look like a fool in front of everyone (especially Law) and hopefully, I'll get more self-confidence and be able to communicate with everyone better and more effectively. :)


Please God, please.


Give me a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment