Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So cute!!!

I'm going to be sleeping early-ish and then I'm going to wake up early to study for my progress test tomorrow. :)


So, this will be another quick post.


I finally got to see Law today with his new haircut! XD


Early in the morning, June and I went down to the place where we usually gather for morning prayers when I saw him coming up the stairs 3 flights of stairs away.


Even if it was just a glimpse, I just knew it was him.


And so I did my best to not even think about him and I laughed and talked with June as we went down the stairs.


And then we met him as he was coming up the stairs with his friends.


And I couldn't help but look at him and at that same time, I think I had a goofy smile on my face or something but thankfully he didn't notice it I think cause he was talking with his friends and he gave them a huge grin.


During the first break, he sat behind me so I couldn't turn around to look at him.


During the second break, I saw him sitting with his friends and somehow, me and Helen ended up sitting in front of him within his line of vision.


Then, as they stood up to leave, so did the both of us and I saw that Law was on his way up.


But then, he suddenly made a U-turn around a pole and he had to squeeze past by me and I squeaked out "Sorry." like a fool.


But hey, I did what I said I'd do.


I smiled at him (even if he didn't see it) and I talked to him.


Okay, I spoke to him.


I should go and sleep now cause I'm pretty sure I know bits and pieces for Physics and Biology and it's all in my head and I just need a good nights rest.


Law really looks so cute with his new hairstyle.


It's almost like an elementary-style haircut and he reminds me of a basket of puppies. XD


And again, my "love prediction": An unexpected event will bring you closer to someone special.


Turns out in four days time, it'll be the start of three months of romance in my life and I'll need to balance that with my studies and all.


I hope that it refers to Law and I. :)


Okay, sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment