Monday, February 20, 2012

It's just a feeling

First of all, I'm currently eating HobNobs, one of my all-time favourite brand for biscuits.


HOBNOBS!!!

Just a short note: I don't own any of the pictures that I've posted up in my blog. They belong to their rightful copyright holders.

HobNobs are just so freaking good and delicious and I'm eating quite a lot cause Lent is in two days and then I'll have to fast since I'm 18 already.

I'm going to fast seriously and abstain from going online a lot.

But, as always, the main focus here is about Law.

I couldn't see him during the first break because I had to go to an Election Board meeting and directly after that, I had to go to our Public Speaking club meeting.

Towards the end of the first break, though, I saw that he came into the assembly hall where we were having our meeting and when the bell rang, I wanted to walk behind him as we went to class but I held of the urge for a few seconds to get some space between us.

When we were about to reach the top floor, he suddenly turned around and went downstairs and naturally I gave him some space to pass by.

End of the first break encounter.

During the second break, I went to the cafeteria and sat next to June and one of June's classmates cause I must learn to be friendly and learn how to initiate a conversation. Then, I went to buy lunch.

As I sat down, I noticed that Law was going to pass by our table on my side but of course I didn't dare to look at him.

June, on the other hand, just continued to stare at him as he was in her line of vision but I didn't want to turn around and take a peek.

And so, I just thought that our break today would go on pretty normal and everything but then Jean just had to start a commotion.

She was sitting at the table beside our table when she called out to me.

Jean: Hey Beth (that's me :)), I think you'd enjoy the view if you sat right here next to me. [She could see him in her line of vision]
Me: No thanks. I think I'd prefer if I just enjoyed the view over this side better for today.
Jean: That's not what I mean!

Well, she didn't say that but you could tell that's what she meant from her facial expression.

Cause the next thing I knew, she pointed directly at him.

She. Pointed. At. Him. In. A. Crowded. Cafeteria. With. A. Lot. Of. People.

And then something came over me and I just stood up, screamed yelled, and was about to go to her table but then I noticed people were looking so I calmed myself down and sat back in my place.

Then, June told me that when I stood up, Law looked at me.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

Now he must think I'm some kind of psycho lunatic.

Then, he switched places and went to sit in a place where it was in my line of vision and I did my best to not look at him.

June said he was smiling and looked in my direction when he stood up to leave at the end of the break but I can't really take her word for it. It could have been a trick of the light for all she knows.

But why did he switch his seat?

I bumped into him again on my way to my practical session but I didn't (or couldn't) look at him cause I was carrying a truckload of things and I needed to watch my step.

Well, that's about it for today.

But now that I think about it, didn't my love prediction yesterday mention something like this?

"Your admirer will approach you."

Anyway, I got more amusing predictions and tarot readings (not the real ones, mind you) for my day today (which is  Tuesday).

First, "Your admirer will react well to your sense of humor and kindness next time you meet".

Indeed, very funny.

Second, "The World - Completion (Inversus) The two of you should seriously communicate with each other. Do not cause each other pain. You are rewarded from your effort, but you have forgotten how to sustain of his (her), so that he (she) will stay with you."

Yes, we should communicate with each other but as far as I know, I'm the only one who wants to.

Third, "Communication is always a two way street and involves both speaking from a place of truth and authenticity, but also involves listening. While you've had the resources for several weeks now to not only open the communication lines but to take this to a whole new level, today's New Moon asks that you make a commitment and that you take responsibility. You're the one with the advantage, so it may mean that you're the one that needs to reach out."

Why is it that all of the readings are referring to the word "communication"?

Well, if I do get the chance to talk with him, I wouldn't know how to start a conversation with him but I do know for sure, I won't let go of the opportunity.

I won't, ever again.

Okay, I need to sleep now soon.

PS. I properly stalked Law yesterday on Facebook XD and I don't know if I mentioned this before but, he is single! :D

At least I know that I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment