Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Half asleep

This is going to be an ugly post cause I'm so tired and I don't have the energy to spruce this post up.


I didn't get to see much of Law today.


I only saw him during the second break and I think he looked at me once but after  I saw that, I didn't dare to look in his direction again.


As we were going up the steps, I saw him looking at me even if it was only for a short time.


I think I could laugh at all the predictions and tarot readings and stuff that the Facebook application people provide.


I wonder if they're true?


I've reached the point where when I think about him, I start to smile for no reason.


I asked a friend how to tell if a guy is interested in you or not and she said that a guy's interested in you when he looks at you often.


I'm not too sure about that though...


Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.


I'm really tired and much as I'd love to go on, I can't.


Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment