Saturday, February 25, 2012

Half full or half empty?

I sincerely believe that our house had the best cheer routine despite the fact that we had 10 marks deducted from our score just because some of our stunts were "too tall".


We had the zeal and we truly showed it.


But despite that fact, I feel really sad that Law didn't come to the event.


I kind of expected that cause he isn't the sporty type and he hasn't been online lately so I'm guessing that he's studying super hard for the upcoming test and because of that, I'm going to study super hard tomorrow as well.


And now that I have some time before I go off to sleep (to repair my eye bags) I'll just finish up this survey that I got tagged in.


7 Facts About Myself

1] I want to be a mangaka when I grow up but my parents want me to be a doctor. 
It's not like I don't mind being a doctor cause then I'd get to help loads of people but I feel like I could be more passionate when it comes to something art related than science related.

2] I'm quiet when I first meet a person but that doesn't mean that I won't try to initiate a conversation with the person that I'm with.
It's just that I don't know what topic to broach especially if I'm with someone I like.
Unless of course I'm friends with that person, even if it's Law.
I wouldn't hold back from being who I am.

3] If people are blocking me from getting out from a place surrounded by tables (like in class), I'll either climb over the table or crawl underneath it with no shame.

4] I'm not a girly girl nor am I a tomboy.
This makes it hard for me to talk to people and even more, find people I can actually have a normal conversation with any quality.
Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I've ever had a really good conversation with anyone regarding other stuff than Law.
I'd like to have a really awesome conversation with someone. 
A conversation that makes me feel excited and happy and passionate and hopefully vice versa for the other person.

5] I laugh out loud when I watch horror movies.
Because almost all of them makes no sense.
I only get scared of the concept of the movie cause later on I'll be fixing the scenes in my head and get more imaginative of the outcomes before I compare them with my life.
Then I'll get freaked out.

6] I never know what to answer when people ask what my position is among my siblings age-wise.
Since my elder sisters are twins, I don't know if I should say that I'm the second eldest or the third eldest.

7] When I like someone, I can somehow manage to link everything I see and think about to him.
I'll also try to get opportunities to talk with him.
Most of the time (well, this is only my second time liking someone I actually know), I'll try to get closer to him by being near him as much as I can without being too obvious.

And now I shall go and enjoy sleep.

Or maybe I'll play the guitar for a bit before heading off to sleep.

I must prepare for the busy week ahead. I'll hardly have any time online.


PS. I just went to check on my usual "love prediction" and here it is:


Expect to plunge yourself into some new physical and emotional experiences with someone adventurous.

I wish that meant Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment