Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"My heart beats faster and faster. Because of you everyday is my happy day." Love Girl - CNBLUE

He accepted it.


He accepted it.


He freaking accepted it.


RAWR RAWR RAWR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just can't believe it.


I mean, he could be all normal about it but I'm just so freaking ecstatic now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD


I mean, this doesn't mean much but the important thing is that he did not reject it!


Which means, he's okay with me (i.e. he doesn't hate me) which was one of the things I was most worried about and that........ maybe.... just maybe..... I'm that much closer to getting to know him better!!!! XD


Previously, I could only stare at the "Add as Friend" button and my cursor could only hover over it but I'm so glad I took the risk and it paid off!


Of course, I know, this doesn't mean that we'll become close immediately or anything but just this small step towards getting to know him even better makes me happy. :)


Also, he went home roughly around 4.00 pm from school so the first thing he probably did when he got home was to go online and on to Facebook and then he approved! :D


I'm just really happy. I'm really really really happy. :)


Today, I didn't get to see much of him as during the campaign he had to be at a different venue while I was in another place which is good in a way if not, I'd get severely distracted and I wouldn't have been able to finish my duties properly.


He nearly made a girl cry.


But it is kind of his job to bomb people with questions to see if they can handle the pressure.


He really isn't that type of person.


He got some critiques though from one of the lecturers because he emphasized a bit too much on the details in the candidate's proposal (A true Virgo! The book was right).


I saw him only for a bit during the second break but I made sure my back was turned to him otherwise I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on lunch.


I found myself looking around for him a lot throughout those times. =-=;


At the end of school, I didn't really expect him to still be in school but then I saw him in the assembly hall but I did my best to not look at him too much.


I kind of knew something wasn't right but I didn't know what until I logged into Facebook and found out that his car broke down.


This also means that he might not be able to stayback tomorrow so I'm a little crestfallen but not to worry, I still feel very happy. :)


Now all I have to do is wait for an opportunity for the both of us to talk and when that time comes I must not waste it!


And now I have to go sleep cause I keep on falling asleep in class especially during Physics and Biology even though I don't intend to. I must try to not do that anymore!!!!!


Today's Valentine's Day was quite special after all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you that he accepted it!
    You're one step closer! ^^

    ReplyDelete