Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I don't want to regret

I am praying, seriously praying, that Law will stayback tomorrow and that we'll get the chance to talk cause it'll be the second last day for us to work with each other.


When I re-read that sentence, my heart just dropped. Twice.


I don't know when I'll ever get to approach him again and be able to get the chance to talk to him.


Today, I only got to see him at the end of the first break since I had my back turned to him and I had to finish typing the minutes for the club meeting we had earlier on during the first break.


And even then, we were walking up the stairs so I couldn't exactly always look up to look at him.


I'm praying for a chance to be able to talk to him tomorrow.


Please.


I won't waste any chance that I can get ever again.


Thinking back to last Thursday and all the chances I had, I feel so stupid for having let them pass by me just like that.


I can't tell you how many times I've palm-faced myself because I regret not having taken the first step in making a conversation with him.


I fail as a girl.


But I'll go into that subject another time.


Please, please, please let Law and I talk with each other tomorrow and for all the other days after that.


PS. Here are my "fortunes" for tomorrow.


Judgment - Resurrection (Orthotopic) Fortune - Love This period of time, you two will find ways to love from previous mistakes. You will reunite with your former lovers. For singles, your love will be blessed by the love messenger and create a miracle of love. You will have great luck.


I'm really praying that that's true.


The Sun: Prosperity in relationships and career is possible now. Sun God present and shining down upon you. A good time to plant new crops or begin new projects from the ground up. Negativity of Moon's influences gone and cycle can begin anew. Truth and revelation. Good health, recovery and happiness. Time out in the sun is called for, perhaps a vacation to a warm place is warranted. All things bright and out in the open.

2 comments:

  1. No girl fails as a girl!
    And we all miss chances like that - I missed more than I can count, more than I can remember with the guy that I used to like! -.-
    And good luck! You can do it!

    And oh! I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! ^^
    Please check out my post!

    ( www.carefreecentral.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support and everything. :)
      And thank you for giving me the award although I know I don't deserve it. :)

      Delete