Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm not dreaming am I?

Going to make things short cause I need to sleep real soon cause tomorrow is our cheer competition!!!


It'll be my first and last time being a cheerleader. :)


So, I didn't get to go online yesterday to post up what happened but actually nothing much did.


Yesterday, the year 1 Election Board people had to stayback for the Student Council Installation rehearsal.


I wanted to stayback and help with the decorating and all so that I'd get to talk with him but then the year ones were dismissed and I went back down to help with our sports' house banner (which looks pretty good if I do say so myself. XD)


Then as I was perched most inappropriately on the table (cause I couldn't reach certain places) I think I saw him looking in our direction.


Two minutes later, he suddenly appeared and I think he wanted to linger around but then maybe he thought that he couldn't cause he is from a different sports house so he left.


Then, as Elva and I were finishing up with the banner, all of our seniors came down and so did Law.


Then, I caught him looking at me, I think.


Notice that I put I think behind almost every thing that has something to do with him staring at me cause the way that he does it is not obvious in the least.


That was it for Thursday and I thought to myself last night "I must have screwed up everything."


Today was installation ceremony.


At the end, I saw that he was looking for someone but when he spotted me, he kind of stopped looking. I think.


Then, as we were arranging the chairs and tables, both of us instinctively moved to one end of the hall while almost everyone else clustered on the other side of the hall.


Then, we both worked silently but it was as if we were working side by side cause we were so near to each other but it was like both of us were keeping distance from each other.


But what happened after that is the most important thing.


He went to a different place as we were about to finish piling the chairs up when I was about to struggle with an armload of chairs but then one of the year 1 Election Board guys came over to help me and of course I gave a big smile which is something that I think I actually do very rarely.


That was when I turned my head and saw his face and it was kind of like.... I don't know.


At first, he was talking with another senior but when he saw the guy helping me out, he kind of went silent and his face looked slightly (very slightly) disappointed.


I think.


But throughout the day, we made eye-contact a few times (very few, mind you) and now I have more courage and confidence to not give up.


I'm no longer afraid to make the first move if I have to and I'm also no longer afraid to smile to him first when I see him next.


I'm going to cheer as enthusiastically as I can tomorrow using all this feelings that I have for him.


I hope this means something good.


My love prediction today: At this stage love is strong - so give your admirer the same look back and you'll be in for a few surprises.


I hope that it'll be really like that later on today. :)


I must go sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment