Friday, February 10, 2012

Just my luck

Last night I only got three hours of sleep.


I was expecting myself to really fall asleep in class a lot like yesterday but surprisingly, I only fell asleep a few times.


Hopefully, my lecturers won't think that I fall asleep in their class on purpose.


I'm going to study a lot because I really need to focus on my academic priorities.


Well... that's what my mom wants me to do but I feel like I don't need all the pressure that my mom keeps on putting on me.


Anyhow I'm going to talk about Law now. :)


I saw him a couple of times during break whereby for one of the breaks, I didn't expect to see him at all but I did.


I told another friend (*Jean) that I'm interested in Law and she kept on bugging me about it.


When it was time for our club meeting, I was actually a bit excited but when I got there, Law wasn't there so I thought that he wouldn't show up.


But he did in the end, although he was slightly late.


While we were nominating people, I got nominated as the secretary and another girl and I had to make a short speech in front of everyone.


I noticed that he grinned and clapped for me. :)


But later on for the other candidates, he didn't show the same reaction.


I think that I'm just  over-thinking this situation.


I must not let myself get carried away by anything.


After that, we talked for a bit cause he needed to give me a short briefing on what I was supposed to do but for the most part, I didn't feel anything much.


Wasn't expecting that though.


I asked Angel about the text I got last night and I asked who sent it and I noticed that Law looked slightly interested but only very slightly.


Later on in the evening, I also used up a lot of energy to text him one SMS.


Of course it was regarding the club and he gave me Angel's phone number as well because I think that he think that I want Angel's number.


Initially, I was slightly disappointed but then he sounded friendly enough in his text and he also mentioned that it was okay if I needed to meet up with him.


Of course, if it were matters regarding the club.


Anyway, I discovered that he didn't ask anyone else from the science class to give the announcement and now that I think about it, why didn't he ask either one of the club president candidate?


Maybe it's cause he knows me slightly better than the rest?


Not really. He knows Jean.


And he has everyone's number who is from our club.


So... why me?


I think that I got really lucky. :)


I will do my best tomorrow and hopefully, tomorrow will go well.


PS. I had to look at him while he was speaking (which is something I actually do my best to avoid) and he's really cute! Now that I've got a good look at him, he isn't as hot as I always thought (but still, he's really hot) and when he grins, only one side of his mouth goes up and it's so cute!!!


PSS. I know that I said I'd add him on Facebook once I talked to him for a bit but I'm not going to do that anytime soon. I'll wait for the perfect moment. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hoho, I'm getting excited for you! >u<
    Good luck with Law! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll be doing my best not to give up.

      Delete