Wednesday, February 1, 2012

He remembers! :D

So before I go into that bit, I'll just record the embarrassing bit that happened to me during the first break.


Because we were going to have a meeting about the leadership camp this coming weekend, we had to yet again sacrifice our second break so I knew that I had to eat something heavy at 10.00 am which isn't really something pleasing.


Anyway, after I got my food, as usual, I tried to see where Law was seating and when I spotted him I realised that he was only eating one kuih or otherwise known as a Malaysian pastry.


And that he was sitting behind a wall so I couldn't ogle at him which was both a good and a bad thing.


Then, we waited for one of my friends (*Elva) to finish eating before we placed our crockery into the basin and at the same time, him and his gang also stood up.


Bear in mind, I didn't plan for any of this to happen.


So as I bent down to put my dishes into the basin, he walked past by behind me and so I thought "Thank goodness he didn't see me do anything embarrassing" but when I stood up I couldn't see Elva so I tried looking around for her.


And then, I just had to turn behind and say "Where's El-.....va...?" to his face and he did look slightly shocked. And then I hastily turned back in front and ran to where I finally saw Elva.


Hey, I thought June was behind me so don't think I wanted to make a fool of myself in front of you. >-<;


Later on, June was all up and out about it.


June: I saw something. :)
Me: Huh? What did you see?
June: Don't pretend like you don't know, I saw him looking at you when you turned around just now.
Me: HAHAHAHAHA. That was just a BIG coincidence.
June: Uh huh. Yeah.

And then I tried teasing her about her crush, *Sam, but it didn't work as smoothly as she got to tease me. =-=;

But thankfully she said I didn't look stupid in front of him.


However, that wasn't the highlight of today.


During the second break, we had to gather at one of the lecture halls for the meeting and then I saw him there in the front seat and I was like "Yes, he's going! XD".

Elva and her other friend were also seated right behind him but then they moved to our place. I would have never switched my seats had I been in her place.

So after the briefing, the year 1 Election Board trainees had to stay behind for a bit and they asked us if we had certain stuff which unfortunately, I did not have. :(

But after that short briefing ended, Law suddenly asked out loud in his ever so confident voice, "Who here is in the Public Speaking Club?".

I raised my hand and a couple of other people and he looked slightly shocked. I wonder why?

Then we had to meet him outside the hall for a short while and it turns out that he needed four people to be MCs during the Fixed and Free Campaign and since all the other people were hesitant and shy, I just raised my hand when he asked for a volunteer.

And after that, he had to get all four of the volunteers names so he asked them all one by one but when he got to me he said "*Beth, right?".

He remembered my name.

And just that small fact makes me happy cause at least he knows who I am. :)

But after he said that, I couldn't look at him normally anymore and keep it cool (and I did try my best!).

Cause from the moment he asked who was in the Public Speaking Club until I sat down for my class after that briefing ended, my heart was thumping like crazy and my cheeks were really hot.

I couldn't even share this experience with June or Helen immediately cause they were in a different class but I'm telling them tomorrow. :)


really thought that I wasn't that interested in him anymore and when I reacted like that, I just questioned my sanity.

I really really really hope that I'll get closer to him, at correct intervals over a good period of time.

And most importantly, I discovered that he is definitely not shorter than me.

When I was facing him, I realised that we were seeing almost eye to eye and he was slouchingXD


Maybe all of this is happening cause I'm going to the morning prayer meetings?

Whatever it is, if it's our destiny, then let it be. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Yay, I feel so happy for you!
    I always love and squeal to myself in moments like that!! >u<

    ReplyDelete