Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is it me or just another crush?

David Archuletta's song, Crush, suddenly popped into my mind yesterday and I'm still thinking about it till now.


I used to think "The lyrics are so crappy. Do these things really happen?"


Well, look who's the crappy, mushy one now?


I only saw him once today and that made me feel slightly depressed but on a lighter note, I'm actually having no problem at all talking with guys.


I just hope that when I get to talk to him, no cat has my tongue.


I'm really tired now but I must push myself a bit to complete my Maths homework (which actually isn't much) and to finish drawing some stuff for our banner.


One of our seniors commented on how nice it looked and I felt really pleased. :)


Please, God, let me be able to talk to Law.


I can't believe it's so early and I feel so sleepy already.


I must finish my Maths tutorial by tonight.


I must finish it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment