Thursday, February 9, 2012

Even just one small patch of sky can clear up the rain clouds

Keeping this short cause it's 1.05 am now and I need to go to sleep.


I was feeling really down today because I wasn't sure if I still wanted to continue on with this crush or not.


Also, I found out I wouldn't be able to work with Law a lot next week.


I talked to a senior after school cause she was nice enough to wait with me for an hour and thirty minutes while waiting for my car to show up when she could have just drove away. :)


She reassured me that none of my seniors hate me.


I got scolded by my mom later on at night cause of my hectic schedule what with me going for cheer practice and all.


But then, just now, at 11.07 pm, my phone's message tone rang.


I was really not in the mood to reply to anyone but I just checked the message anyway and replied very fast (as usual)  in what I hope sounded like a cheerful tone (cause I always do my best to make my SMSs sound cheerful).


The content of the SMS was regarding the fact that we have a club meeting today later on in the afternoon at 3.00 pm and I was asked to inform my other classmates.


I didn't give much thought to it at first but then, something in me made me want to check who sent it to me because I got the text from an unknown number.


And my intuition was right.


It was Law.


I feel so happy now!


I mean, happy enough for now!!!! :D


At least, well, he trusts me with certain things even though he might as well have asked someone else who is in the Election Board who is in the Public Speaking club.


The probability of him to ask me was 0.2.


Unless, of course, he asked other people to do the same.


But still, he has my number and he actually sent me a text! :)


I hope that tomorrow will bring lots of goodness!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so nice that he has your number!
    I had a chance to get the number of my past crush before but I didn't go for it, since all the other girls were crowding and asking. I didn't want to appear as one of them... -_____-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw~! That's really sad! :( It's okay, you now know what to do. :)

      Delete