Friday, February 17, 2012

Undecided

Today, I humiliated myself in front of the entire cafeteria.


So let me rewind back to the beginning.


I told my friends in the morning about what happened between Law and I yesterday and then I left.


During the first break, when I sat down next to them, all of them went like "Guess who's sitting near us?"


I did know. I could recognize his back from across a hall but I did my best to not look at him too much unlike my friends.


Then, after he left, I suggested that all of us should go back to class so Jean decided to walk with me.


When we got to the stairs, Law was standing near the further staircase so I took the one nearer to where I was standing but Jean just had to start dragging me to the other side and I panicked.


I panicked and dragged her back too the cafeteria.


And I screamed shrieked.


I bet he noticed that.


And suddenly all my friends (the ones who knows about Law) appeared out of nowhere and began teasing me because Law was buying food and they kept on asking me to go and buy food too.


But after that when I started my duty, he was neutral with me like he didn't notice the commotion which is good.


We worked together during the cleaning up time and were quite near each other but that's about it.


After that when we went back to the hall, we had to clean up more stuff and be briefed and he sat quite near to me. :)


Then, we had to take down more newspapers and because I wanted to, I punched through one of the newspaper sheets and I was about to punch another side when he went "Wait wait wait! I want to punch too!" and then he punched the side I wanted to punch.


He grinned so taking all of my friends advice, I grinned and giggled. 


Ugh. =-=;


But at least that was something.


I'm doing my best to practice talking with my seniors especially guy ones.


But, why did Law have to come up to me?


I'm pretty sure there were ones that were closer to him.


I didn't get to work with after that and even though I planned to stay back a bit late to do my homework and maybe get the chance to talk with him, I didn't.


It was because my driver came way too early.


I told my friends that morning that I'd get the courage to talk with him but I never did.


Now they're going to help me although I don't know how. XD


But for the last bit of today, I felt really sad cause I couldn't get the chance to talk to him.


But on a good side, I still have the chance to work with him next week! :)


I got nominated for the Graduation Chairperson post in the Student Council.


I am really shocked. Really.


Maybe I'll be able to get closer to Law in this way???


Anyway, I have to sleep now even though my hair isn't dry yet in the least.


I need to prepare myself for the interview tomorrow and even though I think I'm prepared, I'll just run through my self-introduction speech and a couple of Q&A they might ask me tomorrow on my way to school tomorrow.


I hope that I'll be able to get closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment