Sunday, February 26, 2012

GO GO GO!!!

Strength - Will (Orthotopic) You will conquer your lover with your softness and inner beauty. For couples, you two will overcome the difficulties, and stay together forever. You are the leader of love. If you continue to held hope for love, there will be a delightful outcome.


The Star - Hope and inspiration. Realization of dreams and goals possible now. Whatever venture you are involved with, your lucky stars are with you. Positive energies flowing freely into your life. Make the most of the now. Heavenly influences surrounding you. Blessings are flowing freely like water. Abundance and spirit present. Bright promises. The presence of the Holy Spirit is with you. A good time to begin a new project or new relationship as it has carries blessing with it.


While you may be dealing with some work/life balance issues, the Moon has returned to a playful, romantic and creative part of your chart to remind you why this is so important. With Venus due to return to your romantic and creative sector next week and team up with lucky Jupiter, you have some very special weeks and months ahead of you, with the right work/life balance allowing you to have it all.


I hope hope hope all of these refers to Law.


I feel like it's possible to do anything now so tomorrow, I'll just suck it up and if when I do see him, I'll give him a smile.


A freaking huge smile.


Thinking back on all the previous chances and encounters I had with him, I'm starting to think that I do have a shot at  getting to know him.


And that he might be interested in me.


One of my new friends said to me "If you feel something's there, then most probably something is there".


I won't waste this week away.




Also, I think a guy is interested in me cause he got my number from one of my classmates and he started texting me about pointless stuff.


I replied his texts cause I didn't want to be bad to him.


I almost implied that I was "friendzoning" him but I decided against it as much as I was tempted to.




Anyway, I really really really hope that I'll get another chance to talk to Law and I won't ruin it!


Definitely!


Going to see the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I'll get good news.


I'm also going to seriously start to fast tomorrow.


Alright, I better sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment