Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's half and half

I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't get chosen as the Graduation Chairperson but I'm sure that there's a good reason that God didn't want that to happen to me.


I didn't get to see Law today which, in a way, was a relief cause I'm pretty sure I made a complete fool of myself in front of a lot of people.


More people know about Law now.


I hope this doesn't spread.


I was feeling a little sad just now about whether or not I should still continue to like him.


But, at this stage where I am right now, I constantly think about him even though the subject matter right in front of me doesn't really connect with him.


Somehow, he'll just appear in my mind.


I'm sure that I've been thinking too much over the past few days so now I must try to control my thoughts.


I can't let them get to me.


I've been using this "Love Prediction" application on Facebook and I always get amused by the things they come up with.


Today's one is "Next weekend you'll be pleasantly surprised by your admirer."


I've been getting a lot of predictions regarding my "admirer"s and I'm highly amused by all of them.


I should post them up in here whenever they get too amusing.


I must sleep now. I've got to wake up early for church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment