Thursday, March 1, 2012

Raising one's eyebrows

Did you know?


If a guy is interested in you, he'll raise his eyebrows even if it's just a marginal fraction.


I looked that up online today after school when I was bored of taking quizzes.


Well, not exactly. I was looking up for signs that a guy is interested in you through his body language.


So, before I start ranting about Law, I'll just rant about my test today.


Today we had Mathematics and Chemistry.


Maths was quite good actually. I finished the whole paper within 45 minutes so I could check my answers twice and I really hope I didn't do any careless mistake.


Chemistry on the other hand was a bit hard (cause I forgot to read an important topic).


I had to do draw this graph:


And I foolishly did a quadratic graph.

What the hell was I thinking?!

I knew this graph!!!

I think I just panicked sightly but I now know what I shouldn't do in the future Chemistry tests.

Okay, now about Law. :)

I got to school a bit later than usual so I immediately went up to the exam hall so that I could get a bench to sit on  and study Maths. Then, as time went on, more of my friends started appearing so I began wondering when Law would come.

I kept on glancing at the staircase right in front of me to see whether or not he was there.

Then, when I glanced for the 100th time, I saw him walking up the stairs.

I'm not going to lie to you or to myself when I say this cause this is true;

He was going up the stairs within my line of vision when his head turned slightly to the back like he saw me sitting there.

And, he raised his eyebrows.

At first I thought, that wasn't a big deal but then when he was walking at the other corridor, he stopped within my line of vision yet again and he talked to one of my seniors but, he was facing towards me.

And then, he sat down right there for a few minutes.

I grabbed the chance to look at him cause a pole was blocking his sight from noticing that I was gawking at him.

Then, I think he got awkward with the other senior so he stood up and went to the end of the corridor and sat down there and began to study.

Honestly, he really is cute. :)

Then, after the whole test was done, I went to the last Election Board meeting and I didn't see him there at first but then, just as the meeting was about to start, he came in and took a seat that was kind of right in front of me.

After the meeting was done, we had a photo session for the Election Board even though not all the members were there.

I was about to go home when I noticed them gathering around to take pictures and I thank my lucky stars that I didn't.

So as we arranged ourselves, I naturally went over to the left side and he also went to the left side.

Unfortunately, there were two people between us so I felt sad.

Then, I got an ingenious idea.

One of the people between us is really tall (yes, taller than him even) so I asked her to switch places and go to the middle of the row and so she did.

So, we only had one person between us and I was quite happy with that. :)

There was a part during one of the informal shots that he had to excuse himself for awhile to make a phone call but then he came back and he stood behind me I think but I couldn't be sure because it was only for a short while.

But, the important thing here is that I got to take a picture with him again! :D

I feel happy cause there was one time that the seniors were making stupid gay jokes and it was really amusing so I grinned and that shows that I was listening to him.

So in a way, I did communicate with him on some level.

Throughout today, I did a re-evaluation on him and I realised that he really is a geek.

But, he is a smart and witty geek who is hot.

Really.

I'm not lying.

I hope that tomorrow during the big spring cleaning I'll get the chance to work with him and maybe even to talk to him.

I feel a bit more braver now because I realise he's just human as well.

Love prediction for today!

With the good choice you made all will go well.

This was the prediction for today:

As Mercury, planet of communication spends his last full day in your communication sector this makes this an important day for communication and connecting and a valuable day for making choices, decisions and plans. However, there is not the urgency or the 'now or never' feel that normally comes with this, for Mercury knows that he'll do a U turn in 10 days time and come back, with second chances ahead. 

That really did happen today.

Here's the one for tomorrow:

On the same day that Mercury, planet of communication leaves your communication sector the Moon returns to your relationship sector, where you most need the communication lines open. Yet Mercury has not left you on your own and his return to your home and family sector gives you a chance to ensure the communication lines are open on the home front. This sets the scene for a special weekend for home, family and relationship matters.

And tomorrow, my best compatibility is with Virgo again so yay! :D

Got to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment