Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A little too late

I was in a really weird mood the whole day.

I bought a book and ate lunch by myself while reading it after meeting up with Yu for awhile and somehow, I couldn't relax on the contrary, I got more tensed up and agitated while reading the book. It's called 20 Fragments of a Ravenous Youth by Xiaolu Guo. I plan to do more excursions like these every week, hopefully.

But anyway, the reason I was like that is most probably because of the odd dream that I had today.

And why was it odd?

Usually, when I dream of guys, I usually find myself being the one who chases after them but the one I had today was sort of like the opposite.

I dreamt that I was in some kind of class and I got talking with a guy who is the brother to a guy that I was interested in, in that dream that is. Funny thing is that the guy I was interested in kind of shape-shifted every now and then between a guy that has no resemblance to any guy I've ever seen or met before and Prince.

I talked with the brother because it didn't seem as though the guy I was interested in was interested in me so I was like "It's okay, whatever, just go with the flow." My sisters soon joined in the conversation and they exchanged sly looks among themselves and I couldn't really get why.

Until the guy I was interested in came over and just sat down in front of me and we began to talk.

Come to think of it, he looked a bit like Ray from C-CLOWN as well hahaha.

Anyway, it got to the point where we were both alone and then he asked me out so I asked for his number and told him that I would miscall him so that he would have my number and then we arranged a date which I sort of think we set it for today, the 17th of April, after my meeting with Yu.

How easy it is for me to mix up fantasies and real life hahahaha.

But I never did call the guy and when I woke, I found myself regretting that I didn't.

It kind of bothered me the whole day I guess.

Looking to find me ranting about Prince? Sorry to let your hopes down today but I don't really feel like going to that place for now. Those feelings are still hanging on, sadly, and all I can do is have regret nagging away my sanity.

Yeah, typing that out just made me space out a few seconds.

Hopefully tomorrow goes well and I can strengthen our friendship just a tiny bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment