Friday, April 12, 2013

A positive outlook

Somehow I'm actually finding myself trying to make it seem as though the whole world is a miserable place but I actually don't think of it in that way. I hope you get what I mean hahaha.

Prince is still on his trip I guess since he didn't come today.

I'm doing my best to lift my spirits up high, really, but I guess I just don't realise how much I like him. It's still in a present tense, not a past.

Like today, I decided to distract myself by looking at other guys and there was a really good looking British guy in class today (which almost every girl attacked during the break, even those who aren't single XD) but I found myself forcing my brain to get attracted to him.

Maybe my brain just thinks that Prince is the perfect guy, I don't know.

I just finished talking with Helen just now on Skype and she really made me feel a heck lot better. If it weren't for her, I'd still be a little blue.

So to counter my sadness today, I bought a lot of food and gobbled it up but I won't carry on with this hobby. It's definitely unhealthy.

I will just go and clean the kitchen, take a shower, and then read a book in bed and take a rest even though I really have some studying to do but hey, everyone can take a break once in awhile right?

About Prince, I will still treat him the same way as last time but this time, I want to work towards becoming his friend and since I'm not chasing after him anymore, I guess I'll feel more comfortable talking with him.

I'm also looking forward to working with him, if I do get the chance to be his partner in any of our courses.

I think I won't be posting a lot now so this blog will become silent again, just like the time in August and September, but who knows for sure?

The only problem now is that I don't have much motivation to improve since I derive most of the motivation from my feelings when I like a guy. I will do my best to keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment