Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Smooth

He came much more earlier than myself to class for once which shocked me a bit. He and Carl were all set for the evaluation for our project and they got an A while Yu and I got an A-B.

One thing that struck me a lot was that I missed seeing him.

Today though, I didn't ogle at him as much as I used to and I also did my best to not follow him around. The times I did though were purely accidental since Yu was dragging me here and there to look at the other models.

I admit, I wanted to talk with him very badly and I just felt so impatient and nervy while I was with Yu, discussing our models and drawings. I finally got the chance though when the professors had finished evaluating their work and ours and were looking at other projects.

I kept going to their models and drawings and looking at them for a long time, especially the panels containing the sections and plans and Yu and I just looked at the model and she wondered whether or not we could take a look inside and since I was curious as well, I asked him whether or not the side could be opened and he and Carl readily came to show us their model.

Naturally Carl tried talking more with me and I did respond but I was asking Prince more questions than him but Carl answered them anyway. Carl also walked over behind me at one point but I smoothly walked to a different position. I really thought that he gave up on me since he didn't try to do anything yesterday but one can only hope hahaha.

I didn't make a lot of eye contact with Prince compared to last time. I figured that I should try take things slowly in rebuilding our friendship.

I still do think that we have the same wavelength because he and I were kind of in the same place at the same time when we went to look at other people's work.

Also, and even though this is highly coincidental, I took more to his drawings than Carl's.

And exactly how did I know that it was his?

On the section drawing, there was a missing line and I asked them if it was on purpose or not and Prince said "Oh, I forgot to draw in that line."

I was really staring at those two panels that he did the whole time and he probably saw me but it's not as though I knew previously that he drew them.

On the other hand, he was also quite fixated on my drawing. A couple of people were, really, but it was his attention to it that mattered the most for me. He even took a picture of it and really contemplated it for a long time and I longed to discuss it with him but I knew it wouldn't be good. I think he knew it was my work.

When we talked though, he wasn't really warm and he kind of chuckled at one point I think and compared to his relationship with Acia, mine is like a dark valley while her's is up in the sky since they were smiling and laughing together.

Heck yeah am I jealous, especially since her project got an A as well but I won't complain.

Again we exchanged glances every now and then but I didn't dare to look for long though and I also made sure to interact with other guys so that he won't feel too special and perhaps, maybe, I wish, he was jealous because of that.

I hope that when I see him on Thursday we will take another small step in becoming friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment