Monday, April 29, 2013

Michael Cera

Did I mention that Al looks like Michael Cera? Well, he does, except for the fact that he has blue eyes.

And so I was stalking him just now on Facebook and I actually found myself debating with myself about whether or not I should go for him.

I was talking with some of my new friends at dinner just now and I got mixed views from them when I told them that I thought he was cute.

And after stalking him, I actually think that he is a really nice guy.

And that he knows English. =-= So he's probably just refusing to talk to me in English.

Again when I parted with my friends, they didn't really give me the cheek kiss thing that he did so I seriously am not sure whether or not what he did was just him being really friendly or if it means something else.

His status on Sunday went something like 'Spectacular day and day of surprises!' so again I contemplated over it too much, trying to connect it with what he did but after much consideration, I decided that he meant something else.

I'm probably just using Al to get over Prince. Seeing Prince online hurts a bit sometimes, hopefully tomorrow will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment