Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lost sense of judgement due to overwhelming work

And because I'm pulling another all nighter today. I slept for only four hours yesterday (slept at 9 p.m. and woke up at 1 a.m. even though I tried to go back to sleep) and I had a two hour nap in the afternoon so hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow. Maybe I'll be even more energetic. Need to finish some work.

Anyway, I feel like he is kind of avoiding me on Facebook (here come's the paranoid self again).

I don't know, his name used to come up even when he isn't online at the side chat bar. Is it because I don't stalk him as much anymore?

Yeah, I pretty much don't look at his page anymore and yes I did before but not as frequently compared to the time that I stalked Law's one.

I really hope that there won't be any weird energy between us tomorrow and that at least we can still converse normally like classmates. I hope that he at least thinks of me as one.

I won't bother him too much, at least, I hope so.

I am going to dress up really pretty tomorrow in my new outfit but I'm not even going to bother to try and put on eyeliner (I did that today because playing with make-up is more fun than having it actually on your face =-=) because I really prefer my natural look with just a hint of gloss on my lips.

Also, I have been listening to lectures about relationships and again this helps me to keep my mind open that Prince isn't the only guy out there that I'll find interesting. Need to keep reminding myself about that.

Okay so now I shall go freshen up before I continue with my work. Oh the joys of technical drawing. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment