Saturday, April 27, 2013

Third day at the exhibition

I got married four times today hahahaha. And yes, it's tiring and no it's not real, it's just for a performance hahahaha.

The Mermaid Theory works, just let me say that.

I actually took notice of one of the Italian guys who was helping out at our stall by performing some martial arts for the stage performances but I didn't bother to take much interest till today. He previously didn't seem interested either, especially since there's a language barrier between us both.

Today though, he was super nice to me all of a sudden.

I only started realising it when a whole bunch of us decided to eat lunch outside the building.

While waiting, we all watched some people perform some martial arts and by habit I had placed my hand over my stomach and that was when he turned around and he said "Hungry" in Italian, mistaking my gesture for me being hungry but I didn't want to embarrass him so I just played along saying "Extremely hungry" in Italian, stumbling over some words. Again, I didn't give that event much thought.

It was raining so we decided to just walk in the rain even though we didn't have any umbrellas with us so I used my shawl as a shelter and began walking to the stalls.

And that was when he suddenly came to my side and placed his right arm around my waist to help me to walk on the gravel since I was wearing really tall high heels and I didn't flinch (which is a good thing because otherwise it would have been rude I think) but I let him help me and yeah, I guess I admit that I kind of flirted with him a little by leaning a bit on to him and then stumbling a little here and there but there's no harm in that right?

When we reached the stall I thanked him but then we decided to go back since the rain was getting more heavy so I was about to walk out when suddenly one of the other guys appeared with an umbrella and the former guy said "Give it to the bride" in Italian so I walked with the other guy. The former guy also asked the other one to steady me by holding onto my waist and he did and I found it a bit odd hahaha but then again they're Italians so touching is no big deal.

For our last performance, he also invited me to sit down on a chair as we waited for our turn to perform and even though I wasn't tired, I just sat down so that I won't embarrass him. And this was odd too because he never even looked much in my direction previously. In fact, he was asked to be my fake groom on the second day but he declined.

He was also the only one from that group that I said "Bye" to at the end of the day and it did feel nice. He even added me on Facebook and that is how I knew his name hahahaha.

The sad thing here is that I didn't feel any electricity at all, not much chemistry for that matter either.

In fact, throughout the whole day, I was just wondering whether Prince came or not or if he did, did he see me and all of that. I swear I'm going crazy because I kept seeing people's faces and heads and then thinking that they were Prince until I observed them more closely.

I'm also finding myself rejecting the idea of even getting attracted to anyone. My mind automatically thinks that they have a girlfriend so I should leave them alone.

I didn't give him a name even though he interests me because he doesn't live in Milan so I won't see him much anyway so I already know that whatever relationship we'll make won't necessarily last.

I'm sleepy now. Hopefully everything will go well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment