Monday, April 15, 2013

In a sea of people

He didn't attend the lecture today which makes me feel partially relieved but now I do think the friendship between him and I as well as with Carl is quite strained and I need to fix that. I don't like having any strained relationships with anyone.

I like going for classes because then I'm not alone with my thoughts and at the very least I can pretend to be okay in front of people.

I told Rosa today and she said she felt sad for me. Talking with her made me feel a bit more better.

Here comes those 'if only's, running through my mind.

But I won't type them out, don't worry.

I hope things will go okay tomorrow. At the very least, I don't want any awkward silences. Let's see if I can play a puppet again tomorrow. A cheerful one that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment