Saturday, April 20, 2013

Shaking

I talked to one of my flatmates for a long time today and it was the first time I did and I noticed that her hands were shaking a lot when she was talking with me which reminded me about how Prince was shaking when he first spoke to me. Am I really that scary to talk to? Or were they just nervous?

I'm slowly getting better but those waves of regret hit every now and then. Going to get pretty busy soon so maybe I'll have less time to think of him.

On another note, Carl didn't do much last night but I somehow think that the guys at the table last night knows that Carl likes me. I get the shudders somehow and not in a good way.

I also met another girl who told me that she too has never been in a relationship before and it kind of made me feel better especially since she's a bit older than me.

I was also a bit tipsy last night and I almost messaged Prince on Facebook but luckily I didn't and I have no idea what miracle enabled me to do so. I have decided though to talk with him given the chance but for sure I'll definitely take it more slowly this time.

P.S. I finally figured out why this time's a bit more harder to let go then the previous one. I'm reading The Absolutist by John Boyne currently (in some ways, a bit similar to Brokeback Mountain and I didn't expect it to be that way actually hahaha) and in that story, the main character and one of the supporting ones made a connection from the beginning and in some ways, I do believe that I did made a connection with Prince. It's probably lost in a tangle of wires at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment