Thursday, April 11, 2013

Confirmed

Yesterday when Yu and I were making our model in the laboratory, Prince and Carl walked in and at first they tried to look for another place to sit but since only Yu and I's table were free, they had to settle there. Prince sat closest to me but I wasn't there most of the time anyway.

We only talked a bit at the end, like regular classmates, but he looked like he wanted to say something to me as he was leaving.

I have no idea whether or not he hates me for liking him but to be sure, I know for sure that he has a girlfriend.

When Carl came over to me today and started to talk with me, I asked where Prince was.

"Oh, he went to Torino."
"For what?"
"Oh we went to Torino with his girlfriend."

There you go.

Tia overheard the conversation and she tried to console me as much as she could even though she was so tired as she didn't sleep yesterday due to our assignment (the deadline was thankfully pushed to this coming Tuesday).

I have no idea what I'm doing now.

Now that I don't have much to occupy my time with, I am more aware of this fact more than ever.

If only I freaking had the courage to talk with him last year or even earlier on this year since he just got together with her or something like that.

Oh gosh why. Why why why why why don't I learn from my past mistakes?????????????

At this moment I am having an emotional war between my rational and sensible side (there are other guys in this world) and my crazy and stupid side (WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO NOT MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM LAST YEAR????)

Okay, I really can't afford to rant everything out here and neither can I produce any tears now. They're all just in one big heap of a mixture inside me and I feel like I have temporarily lost any motivation and hope to live.

I will come around soon, hopefully.

I guess for now I just need to find something to distract me.

And I guess it's too late to say this but Prince, I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment