Saturday, April 27, 2013

Unseen

Okay, so I just went on Facebook for a short while again just now to stalk the guy's page and then I realised that he does know English and that he also took a picture of me three days ago and placed it on his wall.

And I don't know why but I feel like I immediately turned off.

I somehow just don't like the idea of anyone taking an interest in me at the moment.

Yeah... I really don't want anyone to like me at the moment. At all.

I just want to be by myself and my dreams about Ray from C-CLOWN and not care about the guys I meet in real life.

Heck, now I even feel like ignoring him but I won't and will just act cool.

I feel like I'm about to get a headache from just thinking about it, ugh.

Okay, I'm just going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment