Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rose

Lee Hi's song is playing itself repeatedly in my mind ever since I thought of it. It's not as though I even understand the lyrics (except the English parts that is).

I felt that he purposely avoided me today by going to sit near Acia instead of in front of me like he usually did.

Yeah, it did hurt but, I'm going to give it time. The more time that passes by, the more will the tension subside. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

The only time I actually looked at him was when I raised my head to see who was entering the classroom and at first I saw one of our professors but then I saw him and needless to say, he saw me looking but I did my best to be calm and then pretend like I was super busy.

How much longer till all of this blows over, I don't know.

And even though I know I'm not ready yet, I'm finding myself forcing my brain to be attracted to another guy in class, a tactic I kind of started using ever since the Law incident. One of the reasons why I can find myself not minding this so much is because he's Asian and he likes Haruki Murakami.

Blame me for being racist and a bookworm, but I just prefer Asian guys over those who aren't probably because I grew up in an Asian country. Everyone has their own preferences so before turning the pages of the book of judgement, you should look at yourself first.

And now I feel ever so bitter.

Good news is that I'm not pigging out too much anymore. I think that's partly because I'll be participating in an exhibition thing next week and I have to roleplay a bride so woohoo for me.

Not really. I'd rather waste my time online and watch YouTube videos but I figured that I should go out and just look at other guys and maybe meet other people.

That's it for now I guess. Going to watch some YouTube videos and then going to tackle some maths questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment