Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm sure he knows

That I like him. I don't know why but that's just the feeling that I get.

I didn't expect him to come for class today but I saw him in the afternoon and he sat behind Yu and for a moment I regretted not sitting next to Yu today but I figured it was for the best otherwise I wouldn't have been able to concentrate during maths.

I did feel like he was watching me sometimes. Not like I caught him in the act or anything but I could just sense it.

And I wanted to talk with him, naturally, but I never got the chance, even though he stayed back after class for awhile. And yeah, I wanted to follow him out when he did but I didn't against my better judgement hahaha.

However, Yu and I met him and Carl together with another one of my guy friends as we were walking to the stationary shop and the other guy said "Ciao" so naturally Yu and I said "Ciao" back and the other two guys said the same and by habit I looked at Prince and we made extremely brief eye contact but like I said previously, it felt tense and awkward.

Somehow though, I feel like it's the beginning to the reparation of our friendship. :) And that alone makes me feel quite happy.

Going to a friend's birthday party now and Carl is going as well. I don't know what to expect but I will do my best to be normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment