Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Slowly reverting

I kind of feel like things are slowly starting to go back to how they used to be between Prince and I and I am quite happy with that.

For one, he sat in front of Yu and I today and I got to be near him on several occasions when the professor was doing the reviews today. He and Carl also stayed back a bit after class ended to discuss things so in that room there was only them, Yu and I, and two other people.

Yu and I wanted to leave for lunch first but we decided to go and sit with the other two people, one guy of which is Prince's friend, and as Prince and Carl was about to leave, they came by that table to say bye and at that moment we made eye-contact as we said "Ciao".

And when I mean eye-contact, I mean the kind of eye-contact that we used to exchange, the one with some kind of weird aura and tension but as soon as I said "Ciao" and held his gaze for one second, I looked away and he walked out of the classroom.

I do think that Carl is getting over me as well which is good. I didn't even look in his direction when he left.

In fact, I pretty much felt like I was trying to vie for his attention or that I was trying to get a glimpse of him most of the time which is really sad actually.

And that's when I realised that my feelings for him are just too deep, so deep that I can't dig it back out.

For the most part, I really don't think that I am capable of falling for anyone at the moment (obviously) and in the long run; and by long run I mean probably a couple of months, years maybe, who knows?

I'm not sure how deep these feelings are for him because for all I know they are just a temporary facade that I think will last for a long time.

I will have to go soon for a dinner with my friends and I'm Skyping with June at the moment as well.

Ah well, I wonder where life will lead me in the coming days.

P.S. I had a weird dream this morning about Prince writing a post on my Facebook wall saying something like "I'll try to love you" and for a minute I really thought that it was real but when I woke up I knew it wasn't. I felt really shocked somehow because it was the first time that I've ever actually dreamt that the guy I liked (in my dream or in reality) used the word 'love'. Oh reality, you're such a bubble breaker. But today was a nice day anyway hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment