Monday, April 15, 2013

To vanquish irrelevant hopes

I freaking hate myself for expecting that he will suddenly chat with me just because we're online at the same time on Facebook and I blame my high school girl mind for thinking like that.

For all I know he's chatting with his girlfriend. Boom.

I'm currently forcing myself to think like that but the annoying thing is that my mind refuses to believe in that and goes into fantasy mode instead. Why doesn't it ever learn???

For a second there, I opened up the chat window and then I immediately closed it and at the same time, he went offline as well so I panicked slightly, thinking that he knew what I just did but I decided to chill out and to just remain online for a short while and soon enough he came back on and after a few seconds, I closed the tab and I went here instead.

A little rant about my friends.

Yu considers herself as my best friend and in order not to hurt her, I didn't say anything because I don't consider her as one since I can't tell absolutely everything to her.

She also doesn't notice that I am still quite upset with this matter. Either that or she just doesn't care.

Okay, enough about that for now.

I really hope that I'll be able to keep my head up tomorrow, if Prince comes that is.

Now to watch a couple of videos before finishing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment