Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And.... I'm not sure what to say about today

So, let's begin describing what happened today.


When I came to school, I was early as usual and when all my friends came, I told them that today was my "D-Day". Jean also finally came back from camp.


Yesterday, I texted June and said that today I'd talk to Law and she kept on reminding me that I needed to talk to Law. Today.


During the first break, June and I sat down at a table and was just minding our own business when I noticed that a girl sat at the table in front of me and I got a bit disappointed because I was kind of hoping that Law would sit in front of me at that table.


Actually, I'd draw out how the table arrangement looks like but I don't have a tablet yet so unfortunately you guys will just have to try and get what I mean.


Anyway, while I was busy finishing my Biology manual, I saw that Law sat at that particular table.


Turns out, that girl was one of his friend's girlfriend.


I felt happy, naturally, but I continued on with my work and then more people came and sat with us (including Jean).


You know how I always steal glances at him?


Well, there was this one time that I stole a glance at him and then I caught him glancing back like it was as if he was also trying to steal a glance.


We both made eye-contact for at least half a second before I looked away because I felt embarrassed cause I was caught by him although I don't know if he does know that I was looking at him.


Meanwhile, Jean and my other friends left me and June alone and then June began to plan schemes for me.


June: You must say "Hi"  to him after this.
Me: But how? I can't just go up to him and say "Hi"!
June: Here. Pretend you're throwing rubbish or something when you approach him cause for sure he'll go and wash his hands or something.

I proceeded to protest some more before I decided to just stand up and get going but June insisted for us to slow down and so I washed my hands slowly.

By then, Law was already making his way to go buy something and June began to forcefully push me towards him.

I was getting a bit more braver when he suddenly turned around and walked by so I pretended that I wanted to buy sweets at the cafeteria with June.

Then, when June and I went back up, I realised that we were walking right behind Law and his group of friends and June kept on asking me to talk to him but then I kept on saying I couldn't cause his friends were there.

At one point, he actually turned to look in our direction but I can't be too sure.

When we reached the top floor June said "Say good bye to him!" and so I said in a hushed voice "Good bye!", making sure I wasn't heard.

But then June kept on saying "Good bye!" to him and just before he entered his class she said "Good bye, Law!" out loud in an audible voice.

Naturally, I kept my cool and didn't shriek or anything (at least I don't think so) but I sure as hell made a fool of myself when we were back in our lecture hall.

Then, during the second break, Law sat at a table that was quite far away from mine and while I was a bit relieved by that fact, all my other friends (especially June and Jean) kept on searching for him and only stopped when they saw him. It's as if they're the ones with a crush on him. =-=;

When the bell rang, I felt a bit sad that we got up earlier than them cause then that meant that I couldn't walk behind him.

I followed Helen and June to where the sinks and trashcans were cause Helen was telling me some of her problems and most definitely, friends come first before guys.

June said that while I was talking with Helen, she saw Law looking at me and I'm not even sure if she's telling the truth or not cause I was really focusing on my conversation with Helen so I wasn't really paying attention to Law when he was throwing rubbish into the trashcan.

Then, when we turned to go use the main stairs, I saw a chance for me to talk with him but then I didn't dare to cause again, he was with his friends.

If he was alone, you could bet your socks that I'd have gone up to him.

Then when I started walking, he also started walking and we almost walked together because somehow, Helen had left me alone to walk in front while his friends were lagging behind but then he kind of stopped walking and I almost did the same but I continued forward only.

Then, at the stairs, Helen caught up with me and as I waited for her to take the first few steps, Law and his gang suddenly appeared behind her.

They were all smiling and laughing and talking about something but I couldn't really hear what they were saying.

Then, June appeared and said "Beth, wait for me!" and she quickly climbed up the stairs to be nearer with me.

Then, Law's whole gang began saying more stuff and laughed even more when suddenly Law announced something and I'm not even sure what before he began running past me.

Up four flights of stairs to the fifth floor.

What was that all about???? o.O

Seriously???? o.O

Whatever happened, I must say that I did amazing progress today! :D

I think he knows that I like him already.

I don't know if that's a bad or good thing.

I'll have a chance to talk to him tomorrow cause I'll be going around to ask all the Election Board members if they're coming to the party next Saturday or not.

A lot of them didn't reply my text (him included) so I must go around and confirm with everyone manually.

Anyway, at least I took the initiative to make a "kind-of first move".

I really hope that I won't end up looking too foolish and I'm doing my best to be confident.

Some readings:

Wheel of Fortune - Reincarnation (Orthotopic) You and your lover are meant to be together and it was a first sight love. You may be construed as a new beginning, this is the opportunity for you to confess and start dating. It is the right time for you to get marry because you will get a satisfactory long-term marriage.

Your social life is going to experience an exciting new trend provided you take the initiative.

I think I'm going to sleep early after this and then wake up early to study cause I'm really tired and it's better to not study at home then to fall asleep in class.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment