Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stuck

I really don't know what to do with my limited courage and unimpressive communication skills to get to talk to him.


Today, I thought he wasn't going to come to school but then June went and checked in his lecture hall and lo and behold, he was there.


She's got guts that girl.


Did I mention that she actually read this entire blog in one day the minute I gave her the link?


Thanks for reading this. And thank you so much for finding it interesting! :)


So about Law...


I felt like he purposely sat at a place where he was facing me during the first break.


Ray usually sits next to him and I noticed that when he was about to join Law, he gave me a look.


Most probably it's because I was sitting alone as all my other friends had to sit for their Malaysian Studies examination so they skipped the first break to study.


When that break was over and I placed my dishes into the basin, I went to the main stairs and started to go up slowly while reading the Star Wars book.


As I was going up the third flight of stairs, I heard one of my senior's voice from behind so I naturally went to the side to let him pass by but strangely enough, it took him quite some time to pass by.


When he did, he passed by with Law.


I bet I freaking looked like a nerd.


During the second break, June said that he smiled at her at the beginning of the break and I have no idea why.


He sat right in front of me with his back turned at the opposite table but I noticed that he kind of kept on turning his head to the back after turning to face his back once and throughout that time, he was smiling and grinning a lot.


Then, we had to leave early so I felt a bit sad.


I went after June to tell her that Helen and I had to go up first and after I told her, I turned around and I think I saw that Law was looking at me but I can't be too sure.


Now, I'm in a position where I don't know if I should still like him or not or make the first move or not.


Cause the sooner I delay this, the more depressed I'll get, the more crazier I'll become and then I might do something I might regret.


Prediction of the day: The Star - Hope (Orthotopic) You will encounter an ideal candidate and start of a sweet romance. Both of you are dedicated to the relationship. And at the same time, the friendship between you two will transform into the spirit of love.


Apparently, tomorrow will be a good day for me with Virgos (namely Law).


Let's hope it'll end up that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment