Saturday, March 3, 2012

Take the lead

Apparently, that's what I'm supposed to do.


I shall post up my daily predictions and that'll explain a lot.


"Be honest and give as much as you get."


The Emperor - Governance (Orthotopic) You will encounter a lover who is mature and responsible, but s/her does not believe in honeyed words. But instead, s/he will act as a father. s/he could be a bit authoritative but trustworthy (sounds like him), hence you will love and be scared of him/her at the same time. The relationship lacks communication, and thus more time is needed for exchanging deep thoughts. On the other hand, you might meet someone who is more favorable to you. In this relationship, you should take the initiative. Don’t miss the good opportunity because of doubt.


Ace of Swords - Need to break down the bare bones of a situation and think this through. Leave doubt behind and concentrate on the details that need your focus. Get to the heart of the matter and begin. A new business matter that needs solid planning and vision. It's time to find your inner strength and carry out your work. Logic and reason are in focus. Factual exploration may be needed.




And all of these predictions came from different applications on Facebook.


And because of those predictions, I feel like I really need to step up my game even if it's only by just a fraction.


My predictions also keeps on reminding me that I need to correct certain people's opinions towards me and I hope that if it is regarding Law, I'll be able to correct his judgement.


I don't know why I like him.


All I do know is that if I never get the chance to really show that I'm interested in him, without making a total fool of myself, I know that I'll regret it forever.


So, when I do meet him, be it at school or even out of school, I will definitely give him a nice smile and say "Hey!" or "Good morning!" cause I've missed all my previous opportunities and I don't want to miss anymore chances that I might get.


I'm feeling a bit pressured to do this because this will be the last month that I'll get to see him at school because starting from April onward, all the Year 2 A-Level science and commerce students won't be attending school anymore.


So, this means that I won't even get to see him.


My mind is really doubting me right now but I'm going to do my best to look past that pessimistic bit of me and just go with my gut feeling and intuition and just show Law that I am definitely interested in him.


That's going to take a lot of courage for sure because I am really really scared of rejection but then again this will only make me become more mature.


Naturally, of course, I won't just blurt out "Law... I like you" or anything like that but instead I'll make the effort to try and talk to him and make eye contact with him and smile at him but not really all the time of course.


Dear God, please, please, please let me be able to do this with all the courage I have.


And... I also hope and pray (and I'm really being honest and hopeful here) that he likes me too. That he's also interested in me and that he wants to get to know me better.


I'm going to sleep early-ish cause I want to see if more sleep will help me with my skin problems.


Night. :)


PS. On a different note, I didn't get to win any match for the badminton tournament today. I gave it 200%. Really, I did. I just wished that my partner had been a bit more co-operative and that she had the spirit to win and give it her all. I feel so sorry that I let my team mates down. I will definitely improve and win next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment