Thursday, March 15, 2012

For sure, it wasn't a dream.

He replied to my SMS last night.


Yes, I am still a bit in shock.


"Oh no, don't fret bout it. Thanks for asking."


I can analyse his words in many ways but the main point here is that he doesn't hate me.


Also, he cares enough to send me back a reply even though it was sent 40 minutes after I pressed the "sent" button.


"No problem.  :) "


I took 10 minutes racking my brains, trying to find the perfect sentence to use to reply to his message and that was the safest bet even though I wanted to risk asking "What are you doing now?" but that might have been a bit too much.


Today, I saw him during both of the breaks even though I didn't really expect to see him.


That was cause during the first break, I had to go for a mini Public Speaking Club meeting about what we were going to do for the club meeting tomorrow.


We were about to finish when I happened to glance to my right and then I saw him.


Looking at me.


And then, I looked away immediately.


I noticed that whenever I catch a glimpse of him looking at me, it's always me who looks away.


I won't do that anymore.


I'll just look back and give him a smile.


Continuing on, I turned to look in front and was about to read Catching Fire when Jean just pulled the book away and began reading it.


She's a bit rude, I know but that's just her being a kid.


So I started to holler at her cause she was literally running away with the book and I really wanted to read it so I kept blackmailing her with her handphone but in the end, I had to chase after her, screaming like a cow.


And almost throughout that time, Law was within earshot of the whole commotion.


In the end, I said to Jean, "Thank you for ruining my reputation in front of the entire school."


I'm pretty sure Law heard me say that because he was right behind me.


So I turned towards the staircase and started to go up even though the bell hasn't rung yet.


When I looked behind, I saw that Law and his friends were also coming up and I wanted to hasten my steps but instead, I began reading Catching Fire to slow me down a bit and I slowed down so much that Law almost caught up to me.


Then, when I was about to reach the top of the stairs, Ray called out to me and we began talking about the Election Board party and Law walked right pass by so I got a bit sad cause I had to keep the conversation going so I couldn't say "Hi" to him.


During the second break, I sat at our table first since I got out of class earlier. Then, some friends came and sat with me before June came and sat with me.


When I looked up, I saw that Law was sitting in front of me, a table away.


My mind went "Hasn't this happened before?"


Even Sasha commented that I somehow always get "strategic places" but I chose those seats in the first place.


Okay, so maybe I know where he likes to sit most of the time but that doesn't mean he'll always sit somewhere near there.


My friends and I waited around a bit when the bell rang off and I noticed that his group did the same and they only left when we left.


Anyhow, I need to get going to sleep. :)


Night.


PS. Roy tried to sit near me today but I really showed him that I wasn't interested and I feel kind of mean for doing that but at least I'm not giving him hope or leading him on or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment