Sunday, March 25, 2012

Justify

As I was walking home today, I made myself use that time to think and analyse what truly happened yesterday.


Somehow, there was one particular sentence that kept on playing in my head throughout that entire time. It was the part where all my seniors kept on asking me to just spit out the truth about who I like.


While I was still having an internal quarrel with myself as to whether or not I should just spit out Law's name, Ray suddenly spoke up.


"Just say his name. A lot of people in school has the same name."


At first, I didn't give much thought to his words but they somehow managed to resurface just now.


So...


What does he mean by those words?????


If I were to really analyse the way he used his words, it's mean he knows that I like Law.




I. Am. Feeling. Kind of. Nervous.






Does this mean that Law knows as well????????????


Ray was kind of expecting me to answer somehow. I just felt it.


Okay, I'm going to study maths now and I don't want to think about this too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment